KG700 XQG Explosion Proof Coil
1. The explosion-proof solenoid valve coil is also called the encapsulated solenoid valve coil, or the explosion-proof pilot solenoid head.
2. The solenoid valve coil is used together with the solenoid valve, which can easily turn the non-explosion-proof solenoid valve into an explosion-proof solenoid valve.
3. The biggest feature of this solenoid valve coil is that it can be used with the pilot valve of the same type of non-explosion-proof solenoid valve products at home and abroad, so that the non-explosion-proof solenoid valve becomes an explosion-proof solenoid valve.
4. The coil is made of voltage-resistant, arc-resistant and moisture-proof materials. No sparks are generated and it cannot burn in a sparking environment.
5. It has the characteristics of good moisture resistance, moisture resistance, explosion-proof and shock-proof performance. The solid alloy shell and explosion-proof and moisture-resistant packing make the product suitable for various harsh environments.
6. Internal overheating, overcurrent and overvoltage triple protection.
7. The microcomputer-controlled production process and the fully automatic vacuum production process make the product highly uniform and reliable.
8. Explosion-proof mark: ExdIICT4 Gb and DIP A21 TA, T4, suitable for pneumatic explosion-proof and dust explosion-proof places.
9. It can be matched with SMC, PARKER, NORGREN, FESTO, ASCO and other brand products.
|Model||KG700 explosion proof & flame proof solenoid coil|
|Material of Body||Aluminum alloy|
|Surface Treatment||Anodized or chemically coated nickel|
|Sealing Element||Nitrile rubber buna "O" ring|
|Orifice Size (CV)||25 mm2 (CV = 1.4)|
|Installation Standards||24 x 32 NAMUR board connection or pipe connection|
|Fastening Screw Material||304 stainless steel|
|Explosion proof grade||ExdIICT4 GB|
|Ambient temperature||-20℃ to 80 ℃|
|Working Pressure||1 to 8 bar|
|Working medium||Filtered (<= 40um) dry and lubricated air or neutral gas|
|Control Model||Single electric control, or double electric control|
|Product life||More than 3.5 million times (under normal working conditions)|
|Insulation Grade||F Class|
|Cable Entry||M20x1.5, 1/2BSPP, orNPT|
Our Factory Appearance